ParishSOFT My Own Giving Migration Resources
- Read the FAQs
- Be sure you import your current donations from My Own Giving to ParishSOFT Family Suite if you are using that application.
- Run a report of your recurring donors from My Own Giving to validate your migrated data later
- Before the migration, make sure you pull a list of your recurring donors – How to get a list of active online givers in My Own Giving.
After Your Migration
- Login to your new Giving site (ParishSOFT Giving – Dashboard) using the admin email address from My Own Giving and choose the Forgot Password option to create a new password.
- Please contact Giving Success at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 866-930-4774 ext. 8 if you don’t know the email address used in My Own Giving.
- Review the migrated recurring donors to make sure everything looks accurate for your organization. If you discover any issues in the migrated data, please send the details to email@example.com.
- Attend the ParishSOFT Giving Onboarding Webinar.
- ParishSOFT Giving Onboarding Webinar – View on-demand
- PATHFinder Video Training
- MinistryOne Mobile App Webinar – Register here
- Customizable Forms Webinar – Register here
Other Helpful Resources
- Product Feature Comparison Sheet
- Schedule a free 1 on 1 Giving Success Coaching Session – Schedule a call
- Support Knowledgebase
- How to Track Pledges in ParishSOFT Giving
- How to create an admin account
- How to find your Fund IDs
- How to merge donors
- Email template to announce new giving platform to your community
- How to print a reconciliation report for ParishSOFT Giving