Ledger and Payables
ParishSOFT Ledger and Payables is a secure, web-based fund accounting system that delivers instant access to the church and school financial information. With Ledger and Payables, you can easily connect to your accounting records from any smartphone, tablet, or desktop, so you’ll always have access to the most up-to-date financial records.
Designed to Meet the Needs of the Church
ParishSOFT Accounting tracks bills, deposits, vendors, journal entries, and budgets. With features like dedicated funds, projects, and built-in controls, it’s easy to safeguard your finances and keep your books in good working order. And the system’s powerful reporting helps to take the stress out of providing financial statements to your donors, finance council, pastor — even your diocese. ParishSOFT’s nonprofit reporting features reflect church ministry.
Take the Stress Out of Accounting with ParishSOFT
- True fund accounting system
- Designed to meet the specific needs of churches and schools
- Full history and easy, flexible reporting for any audience, for any accounting period
- Secure access anytime, anywhere via the Web
- Choice of cash, accrual, or modified accrual accounting methods
- Simple bank reconciliations – even with primary/subsidiary bank accounts
- Modern interface that’s easy for staff to learn and use
- User permissions by function (and fund)
- Unique user accounts for each person
- Secured payroll data ensures correct W-2s and accumulations totals
- Automatic deposit entries from contribution and pledge postings in the ParishSOFT Offering and Pledges program
- Closed periods and full audit trails
- Automated data backups and software and tax table updates
- Project tracking and reporting
- Drill-down from reports to transaction-level detail
- Oversight, support and audit tools
Compare with QuickBooks®
Churches that use QuickBooks are missing out on the benefits of a true fund accounting system that was purpose-built for the Church.