Must-Have Tools for Every Parish’s Faith Formation Ministry
Keep your Catholic educational ministry organized with the web-based program that tracks all the administrative details efficiently — so you can spend more time on people, programs, and ministry!
The web-based ParishSOFT Religious Education program streamlines the way you organize and manage your entire program. From classes and schedules for all ages to locations, leaders, and attendance, ParishSOFT tracks every detail. Our built-in calendar of all national and religious holidays makes it easy to organize meeting dates and times and build schedules like a pro.
The system “talks to” the same family and member census records your parish manages in the ParishSOFT Family Directory, and provides integrated communication tools to help you keep everybody in-the-know and, most importantly, ensure that every child receives Catholic education and sacramental preparation.
Quick Reports and dashboard-level search, filter, and export capabilities make fast work of getting exactly the information you need. Whether you need to see a broad, dashboard view of your entire program or quickly look up the special needs of a particular child, ParishSOFT delivers accurate information quickly.
Religious Education Program Features & Benefits
- Designed specifically for Catholic religious education programs
- Integrates with ParishSOFT products
- Online registration
- Broad or drill-down views of information from your dashboard
- Custom terms, sessions, and classes with powerful scheduling, registration, bulk promotion, and more
- Built-in communication tools to stay in touch with parents, leaders, students, and parish staff
- Quick reports, including attendance, leader lists, labels, class rosters, and parent information
- Powerful search, filter, and export tools throughout, so you can get information where you are — without having to open a separate query or reporting program
- Connected to sacramental and census records
- Advanced search to find students by age and name (even when family members have different last names)
- Full attendance tracking with statistics
- Built-in calendar of major and minor national and religious holidays
- Custom leader role designations to track all positions, including catechists, room parents, assistants, etc.
- Email capabilities throughout the system
- Modern interface with fresh workflow designed for efficiency
- All records, tools, and special needs information available to authorized users from any computer or device with Internet access
- Automated data backups and updates
Users of our desktop Religious Education & Tuition should consult their ParishSOFT representative for important differences between ParishSOFT’s web-based software and their desktop program.
System Requirements: ParishSOFT Religious Education requires no special hardware and no data conversion (for current ParishSOFT desktop Religious Education users).
Online Registration and Tuition Management
Powerful online registration delivers a more efficient, paperless way to accept registrations for your programs. Simple for you. Simple for families. They just log into My Own Church (you get it FREE with ParishSOFT Family Directory) to sign up any family member for classes. Parishioners can even choose their top three classes for each person and let you know about any special learning and medical needs. But your staff still makes the final decisions about placement.
Tuition, included with Religious Education, helps parishes efficiently manage billing for their faith formation programs and schools. Professional-looking invoices, statements, reports, simple template builder, integration with the Family Suite, and more — are all included.
If you would like a product demonstration or wish to put ParishSOFT Religious Education to work for your parish, please contact us.
Watch a Preview!
Want to get a glimpse of the new ParishSOFT Religious Education? In just a few minutes, you’ll get a sense of how many fantastic features it contains to help you run your Religious Education program!