Track ministries and volunteers. Make scheduling a breeze.
ParishSOFT Ministry Scheduler connects volunteers and parish staff with powerful online scheduling and ministry management tools that help ministries grow and flourish.
Staff uses Ministry Scheduler to organize any service, special event, or ministry and keep track of every volunteer. From liturgical schedules to your annual festival and everything in between, Ministry Scheduler makes it fast, easy and automatic to recruit volunteers and schedule them according to their qualifications and availability. And because the system integrates with the ParishSOFT Family Suite, church staff will never have to re-key member information into the system.
Anytime, Anywhere Access
Members can log into your church’s Ministry Scheduler website from any Internet connection and manage their own volunteer experience. From new ministry signups to their personal service preferences and schedules, it’s all online!
Self-serve Tools for Ministers Reduce Staff Workload
- Get more accurate schedules when volunteers manage their own ministry preferences, availability to serve, and contact information
- Track member-selected priorities, such as a parishioner who would rather serve as an usher first, then a Eucharistic minister second
- Build and foster a strong volunteer base by letting members sign up online
Easy Management of All Ministries, Groups, and Volunteers
- Use the members and families already in ParishSOFT — full integration means you’ll never need to re-enter records or run exports to schedule ministries
- Set up exactly the groups, ministries, roles, and events you need
- Update information on behalf of any volunteer from your staff login
- Save countless hours by updating minister information in batches — not one at a time
- Control which ministries are private and which display on your public Ministry Scheduler site
- Designate lead ministry roles and trained / not trained ministers
- Filter your lists to see any individual or group of volunteers
Fast Scheduling that Considers All Variables
- Create a complete schedule in moments for exactly the date range you need
- Keep volunteers together or apart using member team
- Build schedules quickly and easy – and with the exact number of ministers needed for each recurring or one-time event
Effective Communication with Members
- Access the system securely anytime from any web-enabled device
- Post schedules on the online or email your latest schedules to ministers
- Get mailing labels and powerful reports in the format you need and for any group in your Minister Directory
- ParishSOFT My Own Church (required for parishioner access and future communication functionality)
- ParishSOFT Family Directory, version 3.7.27 or later
- Internet Connection (high speed recommended) via Internet Explorer, Firefox, Google Chrome, or Safari Web browser
Watch a Preview
Want to learn more? Watch our video overview of Ministry Scheduler at work.