ParishSOFT offers several personalized training services for purchase to help you with your training needs. Our goal is to provide you with options to support your learning style so you can be successful in leveraging our programs in your day to day work.
Custom Virtual Classroom
One of our most affordable options allows you to have an experienced ParishSOFT trainer work with you to identify the areas you need training in, and then conduct training remotely from the comfort of your own office on your own computer. Our training is generally held in 2-hour blocks and use a demo data set to maximize your learning. Our trainer will work with you to design a training that meets your needs and will provide you a custom quote for this service. You can have multiple staff and volunteers from your organization attend a virtual training if you have staff members that need to learn the same topic. This training option allows you to leverage technology to manage your costs while customizing training to meet your needs and still benefit from the experience and knowledge of an expert ParishSOFT trainer.
Onsite Training at Your Location
Some people learn best in person. If that is you, consider having an expert ParishSOFT trainer come to your location through our onsite training service. Onsite training requires a little more coordination and preparation. Our trainer will work with you to customize an onsite training agenda that meets your specific needs. You will need to have the appropriate technology available at your location to make this type of training a success.
- Requirements and Considerations
- Room with computers for each attendee
- High-speed internet access that can accommodate multiple users simultaneously
- Projector and Screen for instructor
- Class sizes are limited to 25 learners – if you wish to have more than 25 learners we can discuss multiple sessions or sending an additional trainer
- A minimum of one full day
- Benefits of Onsite Training
- Train several staff members who need extensive training at one time
- Trainer available in person to demonstrate functionality, answer questions and support your learning during training
- Coordinate a date that fits your schedule
- Learn at your own pace with hands-on exercises on a computer
- Training content customized to your needs and pace
- Hourly Professional Services fee for course preparation and training
- All travel expenses for the ParishSOFT Trainer such as transportation, meals and accommodations are paid by your organization
- You may want to consider coordinating with other ParishSOFT users in your area to share the cost of an onsite training if you are looking to maximize your training budget
Onsite Training at ParishSOFT’s Office
If there is always hustle and bustle in your office and it would be hard for you to concentrate on learning in your own environment, come spend a day or two with us in Ann Arbor, Michigan at the ParishSOFT office. We have a comfortable training room available where we can accommodate a small number of learners to conduct specialized training. In addition to the same benefits as onsite training at your location, you will have the chance to meet and benefit from other ParishSOFT staff in our office beyond just your trainer. Our training team can provide you a quote for this service after discussing your specific training needs.
Team Lead Service
Your organization relies on employees that are well trained on their ParishSOFT tools. Access to the PATHFinder Team Lead functionality will allow you to track the progress of your staff and volunteers in ParishSOFT’s Learning Management System, PATHFinder.
Benefits of Team Lead
- Access your team dashboard
- Monitor your learners progress on PATHFinder Learning Paths and Courses
- Assign Learning Paths and Courses to your team or selected learners
- See all PATHFinder learners that are part of your team
- Report on Courses, People, and Module activity taken by your team learners
- Send emails to your team
- Create custom reports for your team
- Receive a unique self-sign up code specific to your team
We invite you to take a tour of this exciting service available to your organization in this short video:
The Implementation Process for Team Lead
After you purchase this service you will be contacted by our Professional Services team to set you up with team lead access. Our team will help you with the initial set up of users, via an import, as well as give you a signup code to allow future users at your organization to use the PATHFinder Learning Management System. PATHFinder courses will be assigned to you to train you on how to leverage all the benefits of the team lead process so you can be successful in using this tool and grow the knowledge of your users. Knowledge is power and we want to empower you to support ongoing learning in your organization.
If you are interested in learning more about our training services or getting a quote for your specific training needs, please contact our Training team at email@example.com or at 866-930-4774 x4.