What is PATHFinder?
We have created a powerful training tool to help you learn the ParishSOFT software solutions and get the most out of the tools you are using every day.
PATHFinder, ParishSOFT’s Learning Management System (LMS), is a very valuable resource that has over 100 training courses to assist your organization’s learning. The best news is that the basic training courses are included with your annual software licensing so there is no added cost to you to use this tool.
PATHFinder is a Learning Management System, or LMS for short, that stands for all the following:
- Learning, because you’ll be learning ParishSOFT software through specific online courses.
- Management, because it helps you keep track of what you’ve learned and what you still need to learn.
- System, finally, the word system is just a fancy word that translates to “software.”
ParishSOFT’s PATHFinder allows you to complete a set of courses based on your individual training needs, at a time and pace that fits your schedule.
- Content available for Family Suite, Accounting and Giving as well as for parish and diocesan
- There are tools such as assessments to help you reinforce what you have learned and measure your comprehension of the key concepts.
- There are predetermined learning paths, based on your role or knowledge level, to help you easily identify what you need to learn But, you can take any of the standard courses that you wish.
- A user’s first online course will be our PATHFinder Overview which will teach you how to use the PATHFinder LMS and get the most out of your ongoing online learning experience.
- Monthly Ask the Expert sessions are offered by experienced ParishSOFT trainers for users that have completed courses, to answer questions that may not have been answered by the course content.
How to Get Started
We are confident that PATHFinder will be a valuable tool to help you be successful with the ParishSOFT applications you use and invite you to get started on your journey to success today!
If you have already created a login for PATHFinder:
If you need information on how to create a login or have other questions about PATHFinder, please contact our Training team at email@example.com or 866-930-4774 x4. We would be happy to assist you on your learning journey!