Whether you’ve just started using ConnectNow Giving or you’ve had the program for a while, you still need to encourage your parishioners to sign up. As we’ve watched parishes using our software, we’ve seen that creating a successful Online Giving program is a continuous process. We want to help you be proactive with encouraging stewardship at your parish. Look at some of our ideas and build off of these resources as you “market” your online giving program to your church.
- Initial Launch Checklist: Get your giving program off to a powerful start with these initial tasks and communications to your church members. Use this checklist in your planning meetings with parish staff, pastor, and finance/parish council.
- Moving Donors Checklist: We have created a handy checklist with everything you need to move your donors from your Legacy System to ConnectNow Giving.
- Ongoing Promotion Checklist: Keep your giving program “in the news” at your church increase participation even after your big launch. Pick a few of these promotion ideas to keep the giving alive.
- Announcements: Get the word out about ConnectNow Giving! We’ve got text ready to go for multiple seasons and initiatives. Use these in your bulletin, on your website, and at the pulpit.
- Campaigns: Incentivize members to get started with ConnectNow Giving by running a marketing campaign. Our campaigns include ideas for promotions, prizes, and ways to track the progress of your campaign. There’s also a checklist to help you customize the campaign and use it at your parish!
- Downloads: From “I Gave Online” collection basket cards, to marketing posters, to informational hand outs, we’ve got you covered! These resources can be downloaded, customized for your parish, and printed.
- Moving Donors: The resources you need to retain donors and scheduled gifts as you move from your Legacy System to ConnectNow Giving.