ParishSOFT is committed to the highest levels of trust, transparency, conformance standards, and regulatory compliance.
Microsoft Azure provides optimal security and compliance for your web-based ParishSOFT software.
Unfortunately, we live in a world where data breaches are a regular occurrence. And with regulatory requirements for protecting data on the rise, it is essential for ParishSOFT and our parent company Ministry Brands to safeguard your organization against potential threats. Microsoft Azure ensures that ParishSOFT’s web-based software will continue to meet the rigorous security and privacy demands of our customers.
Identity & Access
- Microsoft Azure offers proven and reliable enterprise-level cloud identity governance
- Centralized analysis of large data sets collects security events from Azure infrastructure as a service (IaaS) and platform as a service (PaaS)
- Ability to use HDInsight to aggregate and analyze security events, and export them to on-premises SIEM systems for ongoing monitoring
Network Security & Data Protection
- Firewalled and partitioned LAN networks protect your websites against unwanted internet traffic
- The latest in data encryption methods and keys are used to provide optimal 24/7 security with SQL encryption
- Proven and reliable enterprise-level cloud identity governance
- Protection from known and emerging threats with automatic security updates from Microsoft including anti-malware components and services for cloud services, distributed denial-of-service defenses, and advanced threat analytics
- Continuous monitoring and analysis of traffic reveals anomalies and recognizes threats instantly
Compliance Programs & Certifications
- ISO 27001, SOC 1, SOC 2, FedRAMP, UK G-Cloud, PCI DSS, and HIPAA compliant
- Audit reports and resources are available to help information security and compliance professionals to verify technical compliance and control requirements
Interested in learning more? Contact us at 866-930-4774 x6 to learn how our secure, web-based software can empower ministry at your parish or arch/diocese.