Create and manage your ministry groups, volunteers, and liturgical schedules with ease, using the ParishSOFT Time and Talent Module. Organize all your parish’s time and talent needs, and communicate quickly with volunteers, ministers, and committees — even record key information about the availability of your volunteers. Automatically schedule liturgical ministers and post schedules to your parish web calendar.
Manage Ministry Groups
- Create and track ministry groups and committees
- Communicate easily with a single volunteer or an entire ministry group
- Build and foster a strong volunteer base
- Search for and assign volunteers instantly
- Store member preferences and merge with parish liturgical needs
- Add, edit, or delete scheduling changes with a click of a button
- Print ministry schedules, labels, and standard or customized reports.
Built-in Email and Mail Merge
- Send email or letter to selected individuals or entire ministry groups
- Use email to remind ministers of upcoming assignments
- Post schedules automatically to your parish web calendar.
“We found ParishSOFT’s software to be the most comprehensive package available. ParishSOFT assists our large parish staff in time savings throughout their day, in giving them tools to better communicate with our volunteers and have more time for their core goal, the pastoral care of our parish community.”
—Msgr Joseph Hendricks
St. Brigid of Kildare Parish • Dublin, OH