ParishSOFT has always been about more than just providing software for Catholic parishes, dioceses, and organizations. At our core, ParishSOFT staff are a community of faithful believers who want to help the Church share the Gospel with others. That’s why our mission is “Empowering churches to achieve their mission.”
Remaining focused on our shared mission has been crucial over the last few months at ParishSOFT. We have empowered parishes and dioceses coast-to-coast and around the world with our second-generation ParishSOFT Giving software and some knowledge sharing and support along the way too. It has been our hope these efforts would help them continue their ministry while many parishes and diocesan offices needed to remain temporarily closed due to the Coronavirus (COVID-19).
Here’s a recap of just some of the resources available to parishes and dioceses as you begin the process of reopening:
- Updated guidance from the CDC for churches was released on May 21, 2020. You may access the link for that updated CDC guidance for churches here.
- Reopening Church: Touchless Tech for a Safer Reopening webinar recording. The webinar was hosted by ParishSOFT’s parent company, Ministry Brands, on May 21, 2020. Contact ParishSOFT if you have any questions about the software and resources available to help your parish and the webinar recording is available here.
- Mass registration form video walk-through using our second-generation ParishSOFT Giving. Our training video teaches you how to set a limit number for attendees for in-person Mass and track that in ParishSOFT Giving.
- How our second-generation ParishSOFT Giving makes it easy to set-up recurring gifts for donors without computers or smartphones. Offering a managed givers option to your parishioners can help you increase online donations and provide those that might not otherwise be able to participate in online giving a way to donate in a more convenient way. Read the support article to learn more.
- Best Practices for Parish eGiving webinar recording from April 7, 2020. This webinar was co-hosted by ParishSOFT and Faith Direct and shows how to fully utilize their eGiving and church management (ChMS) software. The webinar recording is available here.
- Prepare Your Parish for the Coronavirus (COVID-19) webinar recording, webinar slides, and free eBook. The webinar was co-hosted by ParishSOFT and Faith Direct on March 18, 2020. Just submit this online form to request your free COVID-19 resources.
- ParishSOFT Support Center training videos and articles provide walk-throughs on a variety of important topics to help you and your staff use your ParishSOFT software, even if you are still working from home.
- PATHFinder, ParishSOFT’s Learning Management System (LMS), has on-demand training to assist your organization’s learning. Plus, the basic training courses are included with your annual software licensing so there is no added cost to you to use this tool and can be accessed from anywhere with Internet access. We invite you to learn more and discover how to login.
With servant hearts, ParishSOFT remains focused on helping Catholic parishes, dioceses, and organizations find the best possible solutions to help them during this challenging time. To see if ParishSOFT Giving, ParishSOFT Family Suite, ParishSOFT Accounting, or ParishCast are the right fit for your parish, we invite you to call 866.930.4774 x6 or contact us online.