Secure, Web-Based Accounting Designed for Parishes and Schools
ParishSOFT Ledger and Payables is a true fund accounting system that delivers instant access to the church and school financial information securely on the web.
Ledger and Payables Features & Benefits
- True fund accounting system
- Designed to meet the specific needs of churches and schools
- Full history and easy, flexible reporting for any audience, for any accounting period
- Secure access anytime, anywhere via the Web
- Choice of cash, accrual, or modified accrual accounting methods
- Simple bank reconciliations – even with primary/subsidiary bank accounts
- Modern interface that’s easy for staff to learn and use
- User permissions by function (and fund)
- Unique user accounts for each person
- Secured payroll data ensures correct W-2s and accumulations totals
- Automatic deposit entries from contribution and pledge postings in the ParishSOFT Offering and Pledges program
- Closed periods and full audit trails
- Automated data backups and software and tax table updates
- Project tracking and reporting
- Drill-down from reports to transaction-level detail
- Oversight, support and audit tools
Designed to Meet the Needs of the Church
ParishSOFT Ledger and Payables connects parish staff to their accounting records online securely from any computer or device with Internet access. With ease and mobility, you’ll always have access to the most up-to-date financial records anytime, anywhere – either from the parish office or from home. And you’ll have the added convenience of being able to get the information and reports when you need them most.
ParishSOFT Accounting tracks bills, deposits, vendors, journal entries, and budgets. With features like dedicated funds, projects, and built-in controls, it’s easy to safeguard your finances and keep your books in good working order. And the system’s powerful reporting helps to take the stress out of providing financial statements to your donors, finance council, pastor — even your diocese.
- Provides flexible account structure for customized chart of accounts and reports
- Simplifies budgeting process with department worksheets and Excel® import/export
- Meets Financial Accounting Standards (FASB117) requirements
- Integrates with ParishSOFT Offering and Pledges program for automatic deposits from member contribution and pledge postings
- Protects funds with built-in controls that help staff, finance councils, and pastors ensure their finances are accurate and in compliance
- Delivers nonprofit reporting that reflects church ministry
Compare with QuickBooks®
Churches that use QuickBooks are not only missing out on the benefits of a true fund accounting system, they may be leaving their financial records vulnerable. . . in ways pastors, finance councils, and staff may not even realize. Learn more.
Watch the Video
Church Accounting Made Easy: 14-minute overview of Ledger & Payables at work.
Preview the User Interface
Get a sense of ParishSOFT Accounting’s friendly workspaces and easy-to-use tools in this screenshot tour of the Ledger and Payables module’s main areas.