ParishSOFT Products for Parishes
ParishSOFT Family Suite and ParishSOFT Accounting products require no special hardware and run on any Mac or PC device on the latest versions of the following browsers:
- Internet Explorer
- Firefox (ParishSOFT Accounting also runs on Firefox for Mac)
- High-speed Internet is recommended.
Learn about ParishSOFT’s web-based technology platform.
Parish Desktop Products
Minimum System Requirements
ParishSOFT Desktop Family Suite and ParishSOFT Desktop add-on products require the following in workstation hardware, software, and optional parish database servers:
- Parish Workstation Hardware
- Intel Pentium III, 800 MHz or better processor; (1 Ghz or higher for Vista/Windows 7/Windows 8/Windows 10)
- 256 MB required for XP (512 MB recommended); 512 MB or higher for Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, or Windows 10 (1 GB recommended)
- 1 GB of available hard disk space
- CD-ROM Drive
Parish Workstation Software
- Microsoft Windows 7, Windows 8, or Windows 10 (32 bit or 64 bit), Vista, XP, XP (for workstations).
- Microsoft® Office 2010 (32-bit only)*, 2007, 2003, or 2002 (XP) including Microsoft Access (please note that
- ParishSOFT databases should not be upgraded to Access 2007 or 2010 file formats at this time)
- Internet Connection (dialup is adequate although broadband is preferred)
- Adobe Acrobat Reader, current version (free)
Parish Database Servers (Optional)
- Microsoft Windows 7, Windows 8 (32-bit or 64-bit), Windows 10, Vista, XP, Windows 2008 Server, and
- Windows 2003 Server to serve the ParishSOFT database
- Alternatively, ParishSOFT database may be run on a workstation
*Microsoft recommends Office 2010 32-bit for most users. Click on the following link to view details from Microsoft about choosing between 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Office. Click here.